Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone


   
                     J.K ROWLING


2) My favourite character in this book is Harry Potter. 
He is a ten year old wizard boy, rather skinny, with green eyes and  round glasses.  His hair is black and always untidy.  What made him rather unique was a lighting-shaped scar on his forehead . This scar makes him famous because he survived when the greatest dark Lord of black magic (Voldemort) tried to kill him.  He is a talented Quidditch  player (a game played with four balls and on top of a broom).



I like this character because he values friendship above every thing. He is brave and never gives up.  He becomes a great magician.  He wins an important Quidditch match for his house team Griffindor.

2 comments:

  1. Great Article Alana. I Loved this scene. It was a great match, GO GRIFINDOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alana, I hope you enjoy reading these books as much as I do. Thanks for sharing this time with me. Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete